KCI facilities are headquartered on the North Central West Virginia Airport (KCKB) in Bridgeport, WV. The airport is part of the Mid-Atlantic Aerospace Complex (MAAC). Ease of access to KCKB offers crews all the elements of Air Traffic Control without the hassle of high density airports.
Mid-Atlantic Aerospace Complex (MAAC) includes:
- North Central WV Regional Airport
KCKB Airport has:
- Control Tower
- Excellent Snow Removal Equipment
- State-of-the-art De-Ice Unit
- Low Traffic
- Pratt & Whitney Engine Services (PWES) home base - providing OEM overhaul and repairs on site and OEM technical support
- Robert C. Byrd Institute (RCBI) - providing machine work and composite repairs
- KCI Aviation - Mobile Repair Team capabilities - KCI's team can be at your site to repair your aircraft or change your engine in 12 to 24 hours depending on location.
- Convenient to East Coast and Mid-West regions -
Same-day shipping throughout US and Canada
- Centrally-located at the crossroads of the East Coast and Mid-West United States, KCI is within 600 miles of Washington, D.C.; Baltimore; New York; Boston; Philadelphia; Pittsburgh; Detroit; Cincinnati; Cleveland; Toronto; Chicago; St. Louis; Atlanta; and Charlotte.